Online Registration Process
For New Students:
- Thank you for your interest in our school! Please fill out the online school enrollment inquiry form (CLICK HERE) or turn in the paper version to the school office.
- After submitting the inquiry form you will be contacted by the school to schedule a tour, answer any of your questions, and help you through the enrollment process.
- Once your inquiry form has been accepted you will received in email inviting you to fill out the Online Enrollment Packet for each child through Family Portal/FACTS (RenWeb) found online at on factsmgt.com.
- As part of the Online Enrollment Packet, you will be directed to complete a FACTS profile. Here, you will determine your payment plan through FACTS and apply for Tuition Assistance and Scholarships. All families are required to have a FACTS Account and selected payment plan. You will also be asked to pay your registration fee when your Online Enrollment Packet is submitted.
For Returning Students:
- Log into ParentsWeb/FACTS (RenWeb) found online at factsmgt.com. Go to the re-enrollment link and fill out the enrollment packet for each student. Select a payment plan through FACTS and pay registration fee. (Available starting April 1)
- Apply for tuition Assistance visit factsmgt.com for all Scholarships and Financial Aid