Financial Aid Assistance and Scholarships are an integral part of the All Saints Catholic School Legacy. On average, about $50,000 is awarded to students and their families each school year. Financial Aid Assistance and Scholarships are awarded to Pre K-8 students on the basis of financial need as determined by the successful completion of a FACTS Needs Assessment (which is completely confidential and managed by a third-party vendor to ensure family privacy and security of information). April 1, 2022 – September 15, 2022 the online application for Scholarships and Financial Aide is open at FACTS
Types of Scholarships and Financial Aid:
- Parishioner Family Scholarship – $500 scholarship per family. Awarded to families who show active participation in All Saints Parish and our family of parishes in Alcona, Alpena, and Presque Counties. Paper application (see link below) is turned into the parish office in addition to the application on FACTS
- Staff Scholarship – offered to the children of employees of All Saints of Alpena (Parish, School, Cemetery, Friendship Room).
- All Saints Catholic Woman Preschool Scholarship – Two – $500 scholarships offered. If you are interested in applying for one of these scholarships, please pick up an application in the school office. Scholarships will be awarded at the end of March.
Financial Aid – is awarded following order of priority, once financial need has been determined.
- Currently enrolled students whose families are parishioners in good standing at All Saints Catholic School, have pre-registered and paid the registration fee—awards up to 60% of tuition.
- Children of registered and contributing members of other Roman Catholic parishes-awards of up to 60% of tuition.
- Children of non-Catholics families—awards up to 50% of tuition.
Application Deadlines: Early Deadline: June 15th. Late Deadline: September 15th. If you are unable to meet your tuition commitment, you may discuss your individual situation with the principal. Every effort will be made to help parents/guardians who have a true financial need.
Ways to Manage and Reduce Tuition Costs:
Tuition Rollback Incentive for those of you who choose to pay tuition in full by September 6, 2022, for the upcoming school year, you will receive a 5% discount. Please contact the school office for more details.
Early Registration Incentive for Students registered on or before March 31, 2022 will have the $100 non-refundable deposit fee waived.
Multiple student discount: Families with more than one student receive a discount of $200 for the 2nd and 3rd students enrolled. Four or more students in a family are free.
Referral System: Families that refer new families to All Saints Catholic School, who in turn become enrolled students, will receive a one-time $250, tuition credit. For more details please contact the office.
SCRIP earns money while you shop, to help pay your tuition. This is a program where gift cards are purchased and used for the full-face value and a percentage is given back as tuition credit. Apply online at shopwithscrip.com or contact the school office.
Raffle Tickets: Every family is encouraged to sell ten (10) Grand Raffle Tickets each year. For every 10 tickets a family sells over their allotted 10 tickets will be entered in a drawing for 50% discount off of one student’s tuition for the school next year.