Tuition Information

Tuition Information

All Saints Catholic School is a ministry of All Saints Parish. The tuition rates below include a contribution made by the parish to support each family in their desire to provide Catholic Education for their children. All Saints Parish contributes between $2,000-$3,000 per student annually depending on family size and parishioner status.

The Parishioner Rate below is offered to registered parishioners who attend Mass regularly and practice active stewardship at our parish or any Catholic parish in Alpena,  Alcona and Presque Isle counties. Proof of active participation in the parish may be requested to receive the discounted tuition rate. All families participate in the fundraising efforts of the school by selling Grand Raffle tickets ($100/ticket) each year. All the Fundraising efforts of the school help to defray the total cost to educate each student. Fundraising efforts contribute about 20% of the cost to educate each student.

Tuition Rates:

Non-Refundable registration fee per student: $100

  •  A discount of 5% is given to those who pay the entire tuition on or before September 5, 2023
  • The non-refundable registration fee of $100 per student is not part of the entire tuition cost.
  • Early Registration: Students registered on or before February 28th, 2023 will have the $100 registration fee waived. Students registered on or before March 31st, 2023 will have 50% of the $100 registration fee waived. 
  • Multiple student discount: Families with more than one student receive a discount of $200 for the 2nd student (per year) and $400 for the 3rd students enrolled (per year). Four or more students in a family are free.

This chart shows the various sources of annual revenue that All Saints Catholic School relies on for all the operational expenses. As you can see tuition covers only 42% of the actual cost to educate the students. The parishioners of All Saints, nearby parishes, and others in the community make huge sacrifices each year to support the school. The other 58% of the revenue for the school comes in the form of donations, scholarships, fundraising, and direct support through the weekly Sunday Offertory which in total is approximately $370,000 each year. We appreciate the generosity of our parishioners and donors. Without them our school would simply be impossible.

Message from Fr. Tyler about Tuition: